- In the world of technology, it’s not uncommon for a new phone company to pop up and make its mark. But what makes OnePlus different?
- For one thing – they focus on the user experience above all else! You might be thinking, “so does everyone,” but think back through your time using these devices: was there ever an instance where you felt like this particular device slowed down too much or wasn’t performing as expected?” If so, then chances are good we’ve met someone who is at least somewhat acquainted with ‘The One.
- OnePlus delivers good security and recent device support. Still, old ones aren’t as well supported by them or other companies such as Google, which make up most mobile OSes today, including those based on iOS (Apple).
- Compact and lightweight design.
- The plastic doesn’t feel like one and the Void Blue color keeps fingerprints at bay.
- Bright OLED 90Hz display with good auto HRR control.
- More powerful SoC than the majority of competitors,
- 128GB base storage.
- Excellent battery life and fast charging solution.
- Oxygen OS feels as snappy as ever, adds a couple of neat features.
- 3.5mm jack, NFC
- No ingress protection rating.
- Main camera outputs muted photos with a slight magenta tinge and cool white balance.
- Ultra-wide camera has oversaturated colors and image quality is underwhelming.
- No microSD card slot, no stereo speakers.
ONE PLUS NORD CE 5G REVIEW | RELEASE DATE.
- The newly launched OnePlus Nord CE 5G is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC with 12GB of RAM. The phone will go on sale today from noon as a new budget-friendly offering that offers 5G connectivity for those who want it!
- The following information was translated one week ago but has not yet been posted: “OnePlus announced last Thursday at 6 pm they would be releasing their first-ever smartphone in India on 16th June 2018 (today). This device, which goes under its name ‘Nord CE,’ comes equipped with an octa-core processor made up exclusively of ARM Cortex A75.
ONE PLUS NORD CE 5G REVIEW | SPECIFICATIONS.
|BODY DIMENSIONS .||( 159.2 x 73.5 x 7.9 mm (6.27 x 2.89 x 0.31 in)|
|PLATFORM.||(Android 11, Oxygen OS 18.104.22.168)|
|MEMORY.||(128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM)|
|SOUND.||(Loudspeaker Yes) (3.5mm jack Yes)|
|FEATURES.||(Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)|
|NETWORK.||(LTE , GSM , 5G).|
ONE PLUS NORD CE 5G REVIEW | DESIGN AND DISPLAY.
ONE PLUS NORD CE 5G REVIEW | DESIGN AND DISPLAY.
IMAGE CREDIT: TECHADVISOR.
- Sure it does look like an original with its slimness but also because they’ve increased battery capacity by 1,000%! The phone still has 4500 mAh, which is more than enough for all your needs without decreasing speed or performance in any way, at least compared to their previous releases – That’s right, people.
- We’re talking about how good these new phones will perform when you need them most so keep scrolling down read our full review here Whether looking at form factor alone (slimmer & lighter) OR improved efficiency from greater power.
- The 6.43-inch Fluid AMOLED display screens are tall and have a standard for today’s resolution of 1080 x 2400px, with an aspect ratio that is 20:9 – this means more screen estate in comparison to other panels on the market, which may cut down on available space by up to 50%.
- Unfortunately, the current implementation also eats away significant chunks from what you see due to either brightness or black levels; however, it still manages not to be overwhelming when compared side-by-side against vanilla Nord models.
ONE PLUS NORD CE 5G REVIEW | CAMERA.
- The ONE PLUS Nord CE 5G has three cameras on the back, one of which can be found on its front. The dual-camera setup is perfect for low-light shots and offers an OIS feature that helps produce quality images!
- The camera app doesn’t stray too much from Android’s typical camera modes – swiping left and proper cycles between different cameras. The additional settings can be found in the upper-right corner of your viewfinder, while others are accessed by scrolling up or down on their respective carousel.
The 8MP sensor may be a bit of old technology. We would rate the camera’s performance as average for this class, but some improvements can make all the difference when shooting with such low-resolution components!
ONE PLUS NORD CE 5G REVIEWS | BATTERY.
The battery life on the ONE PLUS NORD CE 5G is what makes it stand out from its peers. With a 4500 mAh capacity, this phone can last you more than two days without needing to be recharged – and that’s just with everyday use! In addition to these long-lasting power sources being found in both screen-on tests as well as video playback times & web browsing runtimes which are all higher compared against other competing products on the market today; which means we’re left impressed overall by how much time has passed before users will need another charge again ( 117h ).
ONE PLUS NORD CE 5G REVIEWS | PERFORMANCE AND SOFTWARE.
The new Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G (8nm) is a reasonably recent chip to the scene, and it’s touted as an all-around successor to its predecessor with more power under the hood.
The octa-core CPU comes separated into two clusters – 2x Kryo 570 cores ticking at 2.2 GHz on one side for heavy liftings like graphics rendering or video coding. At the same time, 6 x A55 derived counterparts do most other processor-intensive tasks such as data processing without needing too much heat recourse from cooling systems when inside phones, etc.
With Adrenaline 619 taking care of that graphically intense workload, you’ll have nothing left over!
Who needs more space in their smartphone to carry out work smoothly without any hassle of upgrades down the line! It’s great to choose from two options here since these vary based on what kind of apps you use frequently and how many photos/videos would take up your device at one time (256).
In terms of performance, the Snapdragon 750G holds up even compared to its more powerful counterpart. Raw computational loads and compound tests still come out on top, but there is no comparison between these two chipsets in strictly GPU-intensive benchmarking.
The input contains inaccurate information due to not mentioning any details that would make a difference for someone trying to decide which phone will work better with their usage habits (examples include memory bandwidths). We should emphasize critical points or provide supporting evidence by using bullet lists instead of just saying “on average” throughout our text, so readers know what kind of reference material I am discussing without being told upfront.
The Nord CE has been the most responsive and quickest camera to load in comparison with its competitors. It also boasts better battery life, a much larger OLED screen that provides excellent viewing angles for all those who want an immersive experience – unlike smaller LCDs found on other models–and finally offers high-quality performance none of these direct rivals can match!
The Nord ce is superior when you compare its performance as well as length or diameter compared.